Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Phones Calls Are Slow But Steady

Well, I haven't blogged in awhile.  I have been still working on getting the business, Formetalktherapy, up and running.  I have business cards, home office, home waiting area, beautiful brochures, all necessary forms, and last but not least I have clients.  I had four clients but now I have three.  I am happy about my three clients.  I am learning as I go.  I realize I missed several opportunities for clients by missing phones calls and not getting back to people right away.  I am going to make a better effort at this.  My goal is to get and keep a steady caseload of at least 10 to 12 clients.  I see two clients bi-weekly and one client weekly.  I love meeting and talking to the clients, which is why I do what I do.

I will be starting an Externship program in January and would still like to keep my clientele up while attending this externship through the Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc.  I am proud to be starting this program, although tired of paying my dues but it is what I must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment